We are proud to be a dedicated team of professionals. Every person on our staff brings expertise and experience to the team, as well as a commitment to delivering value for our customers.
Patrick Kane, President
Patrick Kane is the current President of the Evergreen Family of Companies. Pat is a graduate of Penn State University, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Pat oversees all aspects of the Evergreen Family of Companies which includes Evergreen Landscaping, Snow Management, Inc., Castle Construction, Superior Sweeping Services, and Corporate Cleaning Solutions.
Adam Pendolphia, Vice President
Adam Pendolphia is also a graduate of Penn State, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. He started with Evergreen in 1999 as a landscape maintenance technician and has been promoted multiple times during his career to the current Vice President position. Adam was recently made a partner in the company and is the Vice President of both Evergreen Landscaping & Snow Management, Inc. Adam manages all operations of Evergreen Landscaping and Snow Management, Inc.
Lee Eckert, Account Executive
Lee Eckert is a graduate of Misrecordia University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. Lee spent 25 years in the Food Service Industry, the last 10 years as President of U.S. Foodservice in Pittston PA. He has spent the last 7 years in national account sales in the facilities maintenance industry. Lee is responsible for sales of all operating companies within the Evergreen Family of Companies.
Bryan Yaworski, Vice President of Operations
Bryan has 19 years of experience in the landscape industry. He began his career as an installer and landscape maintenance technician. Bryan was promoted to Vice President of Operations of Evergreen Landscaping in 2017. He is responsible for all aspects of the lawn and landscape maintenance operations of Evergreen Landscaping.
Our company was founded in 1995. We have been located in the Scranton Wilkes-Barre area since our inception. Our current office and yard are located in Exeter, PA.
Throughout our existence, we’ve dedicated ourselves to our customers, pro-actively developing solutions to meet their unique needs and making their satisfaction our priority.
We’ve also strived to be the market leader with innovative solutions and use of technology. We believe that our customers benefit when we invest in learning and leverage our knowledge and experience to become better every day.
Our values are guiding principles that we live by every day, both in our professional lives and in our personal lives.
- Genuinely caring about other people
- Giving our best effort
- Delivering quality with pride
- Acting ethically and with integrity
Our mission is to create safe and enjoyable outdoor spaces, develop mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and team members, and remain steadfast to our values.
Our vision is to be recognized as the market leader in NE Pennsylvania to be both the contractor of choice and the employer of choice. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing exceptional service quality, reliability, and value to our customers
- Providing exceptional growth and career opportunities for our team members
Our Unique Value
Our customer satisfaction and retention are the highest in the industry. We believe this is due to our unique value.
- Locally owned & operated since 1995
- Knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced professional staff
- Well-maintained, heavy-duty commercial fleet
- Leading-edge technology and equipment
- Dedicated quality control process
Our Quality Control Process
Our ability to maintain high quality standards sets us apart from our competitors.
- We don’t over-commit our resources
- We actually perform site inspections; we don’t just say that we do
- We employ full-time quality control supervisors
- All of our truck and equipment operators are connected through a digital communications network
- We train every person who works for us and we work as a team
- We communicate unique site situations and unusual customer expectations to our field personnel
- We take our work seriously and it shows in our quality